Baseplate Engineering Training
Technical trainings to maximize your productivity
- Are you choosing the best anchor for your application?
- Is the design fully compliant with EC2?
- Is the designed baseplate actually rigid?
If such questions pop-up again and again in your mind, then this is the training for you!
We realize that steel-to-concrete connection design with post-installed anchors is a crucial, but small part of your daily work. To help optimize this step in your workflow, we have designed a series of trainings.
Topics range from anchor basics to advanced application design concepts and are relevant for fresh graduate engineers and experienced engineers.
The content is prepared by Hilti experts and is available for you digitally, as well as in face-to-face sessions. These trainings will enable you to unlock the potential of Hilti PROFIS Engineering software and efficiently design optimized steel-to-concrete connections.
Our technical trainings provide a strong foundation in steel-to-concrete connection design with post-installed anchors. The training will provide you with the following benefits:
- An up-to-date overview of the regulatory landscape and how this impacts baseplate design
- Knowledge of how to use the full functionality of PROFIS Engineering to design connections faster
- Continuing professional development credits and an attendance certificate from Hilti
- Access to regularly updated and continuously growing digital content on fastener design
What are post-installed anchors?
Overview of different anchor types and their working principles, followed by the main factors influencing correct anchor selection.
What are the anchor design regulations?
Overview of design regulations and how product manufacturers provide technical data that adheres to these regulations.
EC2 Anchor design (Static)
How to create EN1992-4 compliant designs
Detailed look into static design proofs of EN1992-4 and comparison of the key differences from ETAG 001, thereby ensuring that your design is code complaint.
How to design full baseplate application
Overview of typical challenges of the entire steel-to-concrete connection. Hands-on demonstration of how best to use PROFIS Engineering to design optimized connections.
Whether you are an experienced engineer or a graduate engineer just starting your career, Hilti’s digital learning platform has something for you. It covers the modules Anchor Basics, Regulatory Landscape and EN1992-4 Anchor design (Static).
Why Hilti E-learning?
- Flexible learning as the content is available all the time
- Clear, easy-to-digest content
- Regular quizzes provide self checks to ensure understanding
- Access granted within your Hilti PROFIS Engineering software
Is your baseplate connection truly rigid? What challenges arise when assuming a baseplate is rigid? This 60-minute training session, which is available with PROFIS Engineering Premium, covers the Baseplate design module and provides clarity on these questions.
Why Hilti face-to-face training?
- Highly-trained experts maximize your learning experience
- Relevant content tailored for your business
- Hands-on software demo to help you learn and start making use of design efficiencies
- Earn Continuing Professional Development credits