PROFIS Detection OfficeNew product
Software for analyzing and visualizing data from Ferroscan concrete scanners and X-Scan detection systems
- Supported operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Security and authorizations: Hilti-signed software
- Minimum disc space required: 250 MB
Full data processing from raw data to 3D models, including 2D and 3D plan views or cross-sectional images. With PROFIS Detection Office, you can easily create an accurate 3D model of hidden objects within a concrete structure. The software is BIM-ready in order to facilitate more efficient, accurate, cost-effective and reliable project planning.
PROFIS Detection Office supports three-sensor data overlay – radar, EM and Ferroscan – for easy target object classification and depth calibration
Supports data export in various formats for use with popular design applications such as AutoCAD®, Trimble SketchUp® and many more. Supported export formats include: DXF, COLLADA, PLY, X3D, BMP, JPG. You can import X3D scan files in PROFIS Anchors to support collision-free anchor and baseplate design.
Scan positions can be labelled with building coordinates and exported for accurate scan placement in design files or repositioned later on-site with layout tools.
Having the best possible structural information in advance allows more accurate communication and tendering. Easy-to-understand structural reports help you avoid unexpected remedial works and damage during drilling, coring or sawing.
Assessment reports and documentation to support design, refurbishment, or extension of existing structures can be exported in Microsoft Word®, PDF or HTML format.
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Find hidden objects in concrete
Hilti Profis Detection software
Hilti detection systems and software allow you to locate metal and non-metal objects before you drill, core, saw or cut.
It’s often difficult to know what lies beneath the surface of a floor or ceiling or wall when you’re working onsite.
Hilti cordless detection systems and software can find what’s there, without the need to physically remove concrete or other base material.
See the results in real-time with concrete scanners’ screens. For more detailed structural analysis or documentation, use Hilti PROFIS Detection software.
ANALYZE WITH HILTI PROFIS DETECTION SOFTWARE
With Hilti PROFIS Detection software you can:
- Find the position of rebar and the diameter of rebar
- Analyze depth of concrete cover including statistic reports
- Identify multiple objects, such as metal and non-metal objects
- Including pipes, cables and live wire in multiple layers in 2D and 3D
- Identify metal and non-metal objects, including pipes, cables and live wire
- Integrate drill hole markers and export them later to use onsite
- Integrate into Hilti PROFIS Anchor software, which designs anchor and fastening systems
- Integrate into 3D model software for as-built verification and design work
USING HILTI PROFIS DETECTION
First scan your jobsite, using our:
- Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan – designed for scanning large areas to find multiple objects in multiple layers of base materials up to a depth of 40 cm.
- Hilti PS 250 Ferroscan, designed to find rebar in concrete, estimate rebar size, diameter and depth of concrete cover.
Then import this scan data into your Hilti PROFIS Detection software. You can do this on the jobsite or back in the office.
You can then archive and export scan data – and create detailed reports.
ACCESS HILTI PROFIS DETECTION
To access Hilti PROFIS Detection software, first register at Hilti Online.
After check out, you will receive a registration email and an activation key email, to install and activate your software.
For more information you can also contact your local Hilti team.
OUR HILTI ENGINEERING DESIGN SERVICE
If you’d like help with your design, our expert Hilti engineers can design anchor fastener systems for you. For more information, contact your local Hilti team.