DETECT WHERE AND HOW TO DRILL
Hilti PX 10 Transpointer Detection System
Our Hilti PX 10 Transpointer helps to drill safely, reducing the risk of hitting a pipe, cable or rebar.
The system consists of a PX 10 T transmitter and PX 10 R receiver, using a unique slope adapter to calculate:
- Drill bit exit and starting points
- Drilling angles
- Thickness of base material and drill bit length
The PX 10 T transmitter uses a magnetic field to penetrate bricks, wood, concrete and steel reinforced concrete and to align with the PX 10 R receiver.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PX 10 TRANSPOINTER
- Allows drilling to be carried out quickly and efficiently:
- Allows free choice of drilling direction, for example when drilling through floors or before tricky coring applications.
- Drilling positions can be marked even where floor levels differ or dividing walls are not in line.
- Avoids damage when drilling through insulation or cladding by drilling in the right direction.
- No need for time consuming procedures such as drilling pilot holes, measuring out manually or “trial and error”.
- Overhead drilling becomes unnecessary.
- Positions can be transposed through floors and walls.
- Direction arrows for easy, user-friendly operation.
REQUEST A FREE ONSITE DEMONSTRATION
Contact your local Hilti team to request a free demonstration or find out more information. We’re happy to help onsite, online and on the phone.